Wednesday, November 28, 2018

28mm Laser Cut Buildings

Hello Again! After a few minor disasters at home I am back posting again.

Here are a few lasercut items I have completed a while ago. These were at SELWG, on my stand.



This is a factory unit. It has stuccato walls with algae growing on the walls. The doors are painted and rusted showing a worn effect.



Here is a 28mm Warlord Soviet infantryman for comparison.



The roof has also been weathered. This is for sale at £20.00 plus postage and packaging.



This is also a Sarissa Precision model. The factory power room has the same stuccato finish and algae with a brick base. Again there is a Warlord Soviet infantryman to show scale.







This is £25.00 plus postage and packing.



Lastly the two sci-fi pods. These have had round section plasti strut added on the corners and have been dirtied and weathered.



These are £20.00 each or I can sell both for £35.00 plus postage and packing.

Please contact me through this blob or my e mail at  stephen.tunmore@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment