Wednesday, July 10, 2019

New French Foreign Legion for the Desert

Hello Again! I recently received a parcel in the post from France and wanted to share the results!

I always wanted to add to add to my Rapid Fire battalion of French Foreign Legion and thought I only had the option of buying more of the SHQ figures. I have converted some,  by swapping heads, (kindly supplied by Ian from Shell Hole Scenics), on some SHQ Mediterranean figures but other than that I thought I had no alternative.

I know there is a plastic version of 20mm FFL but as I am a self confessed 'metal snob' I did not consider them.

Through facebook I found this company, https://lesarmeesoubliees.blog4ever.com/

I ordered the packs of FFL and here are their  figures.




I have added some completed and based SHQ figures to compare height so have placed the new figures in the same base. Overall these are a very compatable with some small differences in height and are a little less chunky in the legs. There is also minimal flash.

The three sets have a combination of mortar teams, bren gunners, an HMG, some Thompson MG gunners and the rest are rifles.

Overall I am more than happy with this purchase and would recommend these figures to anyone considering some French Foreign Legion for their collection

No comments:

Post a Comment