Friday, June 11, 2021

Warlord Games 'Stick' Mule Train

 Hello There! I have completed the second Warlord mule train offering. It has the same mules but the muleteer is different.


Again I have replaced the reins as there was nothing on the moulding itself. Here I used old flower arranging wire painted in white enamel then acrylic.


According to the Warlord Games website illustration this figure wears a British coat and I added various colours to make the figure stand out more.


Here are the two sets together. I have also purchased further sets from Warlord Games including a French cantiniere and a different mule train. The latter has a different mix of mule loads and has a fat killed pig loaded! 

I have a number of  items to complete for the planned feature for WSS including some items from  Brigade Games which are expected soon.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you AJ! The mules seem to take forever to paint, especially the heavilt loaded centre one. Also looking forward to doing the one with the pig on!

    ReplyDelete