Wednesday, August 7, 2019

More ACW Recruits

Hello There! As the weather has become less that 'very cloudy' here I have managed to take some photographs of some recently finished work. These will be used for larger games but as they are based singularly they are also suitable for use in the skirmish project I am working on.


As mentioned previously I complete casuality markers as I am going along and these are Redoubt Enterprises, (now under the ownership of Grubby Tanks), A 5th New York Zouave, a Union cavalryman and a Confederate infantryman. The dial bases are from Warbases.


Next up four Union regimental commanders. I have included in the larger battle rules  provision for sharp shooters. I have the packets from the Perry twins and the Confederate  marksmen from Raven Banner Games. At the moment they have nothing to fire at! These are the Old Glory range of mounted officers.


A few more mounted Confederates, here a mixture of Perrys and Wargames Foundry. The flag if from GMB.

In an attempt to get a bit more colour into the group I added some colourful blanket rolls on the two either side of the colour bearer.


Lastly a couple more dismounted cavalry. I try to do a little bit of mounted and dismounted troops at the same time as this alleviates the boredom of doing the same thing over and over again. On saying that the Confederate are such a mixture of colours you do not get bored of the same colour. These figures are from the Perry's collection again.



No comments:

Post a Comment