Wednesday, September 25, 2019

28mm Desert Arab Revolt

Hello There! Here are a few pictures of another game at the New Buckenham Historical Wargamers. Peter brought his collection along, which is also painted by him, complete with various vehicles. I was unable to stay so cannot provide and AAR but the figures and vehicles are great to look at.


This view is of some scratch built trenches I use for my 'Bir Hacheim' game. Equally suitable for 28mm figures they were the reason I started to make a range of resin trenches. E mail me for details if you are interested, (Stephen.tunmore@hotmail.co.uk).














Peters collection really is splendid and further pictures can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! This is a theatre I've developed an interest in lately. It can extend into the Iraq Revolt of 19120-22.

    ReplyDelete