Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy Issue 112

 Hello There! I have recently received my complementary copy of the above magazine after having a couple of features published in it.


The feature on the battle of Medina de Rioseco comes from a renewed interest in the Peninsular War. The availability of figures for the Spanish army and reading about the experiences of Spanish forces has opened up a completely new view of this area to me. It is really well illustrated with figures from the Perrys collection and sets it off really well.


The other is a continuation of my previous feature on highlighting and shading yellows and reds on wargames figures and covers white. This comes from the first Austrian Napoleonics I have painted and what I finallt settled on for their painting.


I hope these features are of help to the gamer and I am currently working on a mini campaign of three battles again fought in the Peninsular. 




No comments:

Post a Comment