Wednesday, October 23, 2019

SELWG Haul

Hello There! Here is the 'haul' from the SELWG visit.

I found the book on the bring and buy, which was a useful addition to the library and  can easily be useful for research material  for a feature for WSS in the future.

I am always on the look out for 'new' additions to 20mm forces, either desert or NW Europe, and this caught my eye. This was particularly because it was not a tank or massive mobile blockhouse. I feel many a WW II game is spoilt by having  phalanxes of tanks advancing across the table in a totally unrealistic manner.

Next was some recruits for my American Civil War skirmish. A box of Confederates and Union infantry. They are the skirmish line figures which are most suitable for this level of gaming and provide a nice mixture with the equivalent Perry packs of the same figures.

Last some resin accessories from Bad Squiddo. These are intended for the skirmish project as well and will be suitable the wide range of periods that I hope these rules shall cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment