Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 110


Hello there! I have recieved my free courtesy copy of WSS 110 after my feature in the Battle of Bir Hacheim was published in it.





I have completed a much longer feature, which was unsuitable for publication in the magazine. I hope to publish this on my blog in the near future after further up dating as I have found some more sources to refer to. I have also completed a feature on the hybrid vehicles used by the French defender during this battle which if not published by WSS will be on here soon.


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your article Stephen. I enjoy WSS and have a standing order with our newsagent - the unfortunate bit is, I'll have to wait as we're two months behind the UK / Europe in Australia! Cheers Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised in this day and age that it takes months!!?

    ReplyDelete