Tuesday, October 19, 2021

New 'Logistics' Figures

 Hello There! I have managed to complete a few more figures to add to my collection of mule trains for my proposed feature on 'Logistics'



First up a new cantiniere. This is from Warlord Games and I purchased it from a 'new', well new to me, wargames shop in Great Yarmouth here. The shop holds a very wide selection of new and second items and models and holds the biggest selection of Vallejo paints I have ever seen.


I had not seen either of these models before, thinking that the 'carrot' and 'stick' models were the only offerings from Warlord.

Brigade Models also make a cantiniere with a cart and that is also in the painting queue.


Post Script: I have recently read that Nigel, the owner of Norfolk Boardgames, Wargames and Collectables recently passed away. This is a great shock as he was a very helpful person indeed when I met him. The business will continue when Nigels family have some time to deal with their bereavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment