Friday, April 3, 2020

28mm Confederate Infantry

Hello There!  Here are some more additions to the Confederate skirmish forces.


These are the Wargames Foundry CWH010 Infantry in hats and shell jacket firing line. When I saw the pack I realised these would be suitable for my ACW project. There is one other figure which is kneeling firing and he shall be appearing in the next paint.




The two prone figures in the pack are a bit limited for a skirmish game but still useful. I tried to position the tufts to provide some cover.






I tried to brighten up the remainder by adding a few lighter colours to the blanket rolls. The last figure came with a separate hand and musket but was a easy glue on.

I have the equivalent in the Union infantry from the same range coming along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment