Saturday, May 9, 2020

New Purchases

Hello there! Due to the lockdown I have started to gather information and figure for an extension to the ACW skirmish projects. This is in the form of Napoleonic Marines and sailors.

This left me with a problem in having no uniform information for these figures. The Naval side of Napoleonic wargaming is something that never interested me before but with  the search for different scenarios to play I drifted, (!), into this direction.

I contacted Paul Meekins Books, here, and he recommended a few items.



I had no idea that these Osprey books existed, except for the 'Nelson's Navy' which I had looked through a friends copy and decided it would be useful. The others were a complete surprise to me.

They have proved a good read and very useful for what I was after.



No comments:

Post a Comment