Saturday, May 9, 2020

Wargames , Soldiers and Startegy Feature Issue 108

Hello There! Yesterday I received my complementary copy of Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy. I have had another feature published, this time in the 'Irregular Column'

As usual there is a number of diverse features that will interest wargamers who follow many periods of history. I am finding the features by Henry Hyde helpful for wargaming scenarios now as he goes into details about something different that the 'normal' two line of troops and start firing. Something I find particularly refreshing.

In this issue there is some information on painting Spanish Tercios in 28mm. Although I do not game this period there are many tips for any figure painter.


The worst thing about this feature, unlike the others is that this one comes complete with a line drawing of the author. Unfortunately Guy, the editor, rejected the first pictures I sent in which coincidentally looked very much like Brad Pitt. I then had to submit  pictures that were actually of myself. Fortunately the picture has been more complimentary than I had expected.

You can purchase the magazine here

No comments:

Post a Comment