Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Murawski Polish Foot Artillery 28mm

Hello there! The latest item I have finished is this Polish artillery battery. There was a delay finishing this when there was a small mix up in my order with some 'firing' figures having made their way into my 'loading' figures. It was soon sorted out and the results are here.

 

The cannon is also from Murawski and was easily put together. The figures were clean casting with very minimal flash.

I have started to glue the cannon to the bases now. Initially I had the option of changing the cannon for different sizes. While this is probably more relevant in the American Civil War period here it is less so.

At different time the Polish troops had Prussian, Austrian  and French guns. Here I have used a French supply.

I have many figures from Murawski, to paint, and if these and the infantry on the previous post are anything to go by they will be a pleasure to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment