Monday, March 15, 2021

Murwarski Polish 28mm 6th Line Regiment Colonel

Hello There! I have started a second Polish battalion, this time for the 6th Regiment. I started by painting the line colonel as I like to keep my hand in doing horses. This is so I do not get bored doing the same thing all the time.


This figure is in the 1807-1809 uniform which has the regiments grouped into blocks of four 'legions' or 'divisions' with different colour lapels, collars, cuffs, piping and buttons. This chap looks resplendant in crimson and is intended to fight the Austrians in my 1809 project.

 

I have recently purchased a wider range of metallic paints and the saddle cloth fringe has been painted in a combination of these newly purchased paints and Army Painter strong tone.

I cannot wait to do the rest of the battalion but have to resist the urge to be diverted from the first battalion I have already started.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment